Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Printing out Valentines

Minion Valentines from The Winthrop Chronicles

Just two days to go…
Valentine’s Day seems to have slipped past me this year.
I haven’t made anything except for the valentines for the six other girls in the office – but that was fun. The budget was Rs 25 to Rs 30 each gift – but more on that later.
As my nod to the day of love, here are some printables and quick DIYs that might be fun to put together…




Kids’ Valentine labels from Lia Griffith – rather cute 



This really cool binary love code gift wrap from Seventh House on the Left


 

Chalkboard printable wall art from Somewhat Simple



I’m obviously a sucker for black and white paper – so I like this gift wrap from Thirty Handmade Days



I’m thinking even adults would love receiving these crayon valentines from Whipperberry – though you will need to sacrifice one heart-shaped baking mould to the enterprise. And of course, the paper hearts can be cut by hand 



This cool, understated vintage button heart from Homework



Heart gift wrap from Funky Time – lovely, popping colours!



And really, really sweet, Minion Valentines from The Winthrop Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you've visited - leave a comment!