Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Printable finger puppets + updates



 
So I’m running a bit behind and missed yesterday’s post. Lots of ideas for Christmas coming up, but some glitches just now.



So today, you get an easy printable that you can just run off on your printer and entertain a child – or yourself – with.



It’s from Mr Printables, but you’ll find it easier to get to via the Handmade Charlotte page – and she has a lot of links to other great printable animal finger puppets.

Enjoy!

                                                        ***                  

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me with encouragement after the last time I posted about Zach.
It meant more than each of you would know.
The good news is that he has – miraculously – been granted an exemption from Hindi, and we are now pursuing Environmental Science.

***

If any of you checked out the Plan to Eat tool after my post, you’ll know I’m on my free-trial period. However, I’ve received an email that offers me a 50% off on subscription during the Black Friday weekend – November 29 to December 2, 2013. The discount applies to all subscriptions off the Plan to Eat site that day – so mark your calendar if youre interested.

1 comment:

  1. Great to know about the Hindi! and where was all this info about finger puppets when I was trying to make some for Chris for his homework in 1st std?? I obviously didn't trawl Google enough :)....we made do with some pics converted to puppets for Goldilocks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you've visited - leave a comment!